Posted On September 26, 2017 by One Rajarhat
Sadesh Romaji had invested in premium residential projects all over India. He had about 18 successful projects in Delhi, 6 in Bangalore, 12 in Mumbai , 4 in Pune, 3 in Kochi to name a few. His passion was building high-end luxury properties and he loved to cater to the niche market. “Why haven’t you invested in Kolkata?” asked, a reporter for a daily newspaper. “Kolkata has really developed. Have you heard of Rajarhat, the new information technology and residential hub in the north-eastern fringes of Kolkata?’’“I have but I am a bit skeptical about investing in the place,” Sadesh said.
“You will be surprised at the kind of interest people are showing in investing in high-end residential properties there”, said the reporter before leaving. The next week Sadesh set out with his business partner for Kolkata to do a survey on Rajarhat and find out if the place really served what it promised.
He met a big investor in Rajarhat who hailed from Kolkata and felt that the class people had in this city was unique. Rajarhat had a lot of facilities, he explained.
- It is one of the most well planned townships in India where each cluster has been made self sufficient and people from all over the globe are settling down with ease in the new luxury apartments that have been set up.
- Several top global companies already have or are planning to have offices here. Highly paid professionals are enjoying the advantages of this location and are looking for luxury residential projects to make their home.
- A number of upmarket shopping plazas and malls are catering to the needs of the upper class and a lot more are in the pipeline.
- Top specialized hospitals have already setup elaborate health-care facilities. More international brands are planning projects here.
- The township has an excellent drainage system, so no worries of water logging in monsoons.
- Residents receive treated water from the Hooghly River.
- Solid waste management has also been meticulously taken care of.
- The place is also called the ‘Smart Green City’. It has consciously worked on its ecosystem and also designed itself as an IT hub.
- The road and transport facilities are well planned and are managed with utmost efficiency.
- The place has also preserved the cultural aspects of Bengal through museums and entertainment parks.
The investor took Sadesh to tour Rajarhat. He specially mentioned One Rajarhat project, surrouned by several star hotels and commercial complexes having the upcoming metro station right across the road. This luxury project met the expectations of the upper-class residents. “There is a great location positioned close to the airport” suggested the investor and was happy to assist him in booking the land for his luxury flats near airport. Sadesh returned to Delhi feeling content. He knew hehad invested in a winning project!