What are the benefits of having a flat near airport
Posted On November 14, 2017 by One Rajarhat
While investing in a new property, almost every person checks out the locality of the property. Though every city has its share of high and low demand areas, there are a few regions that depict common trends among buyers when it comes to demand for residential properties, the area around the airport being one of them.
A section of real estate buyers really look up at getting properties near the airport. However, there is yet another group for whom locations near to the airport are not the first priority for a residential complex. So, there is the obvious question, which is a smarter decision? On closely analyzing, it can be said that buying a flat near airport definitely has its set of perks. Check them out and see if these are good enough reasons for you to invest in a residential property near the airport.
- Ease of conveyance – Needless to say, that the area near the airport enjoys one of the best communication and conveyance facilities. It is easy to reach most parts of the city as well as a great location for those who are frequent fliers. Those who happen to travel a lot by air due will find that having a property near the airport will save them a whole lot of time, trouble and expenses in the long run and no more missed flights.
- Better quality of living – Severalpremium projects are located in the locations near the airport. If you are checking out high class living along with a really great quality of life, the New Town Rajarhat is a great place to start your search for real estate property that will provide all the amenities and facilities you are searching for and is the most developed location being near to the airport
- The higher scope of employment – Believe it or not, there has been an upward trend in setting up of various offices including IT/ITeS in the localities close to the airport like Rajarhat. Most organizations that deal with overseas clients and have offices in various cities prefer to set up office at a location that is easily accessible for anyone travelling to the city. The airport area fits this criterion perfectly. Even Kolkata, which did not see such a major trend in the past, is witnessing this change as more & more offices are being set up near airport or areas close by, such as Rajarhat.
- Better investment options – Are you planning on setting up your own business and looking for an office space or planning to invest into a residential apartment for rental yields? The airport area will certainly give you great choices. Business options such as setting up café or restaurant are among the best ideas if you have the means to set it up and the airport is definitely the best place. Even renting apartments are much easier in New Town Rajarhat due to high demand from IT/ITeS sectors.
- Higher ROI – Who does not want a higher return on investment? Whenever you are investing in a real estate property, you must be checking the resale value compared to the original price. While, in most cases, the resale value increases with inflation and thereby not providing you any effective profit, the flats near airport can actually give you a better return than other areas.